Minutes & Newsletter
History: In 1957 a developer excavated a water channel from Gardiner’s Bay to Hog Creek and subdivided the lands surrounding Hog Creek into the Clearwater Beach subdivision and the Lion Head Beach subdivision. For Clearwater Beach the developer then sold home lots with deed covenants and restrictions, and reserved the nine-acre beach/marina lot to itself for the use of the community. In 1967 the developer completed its plan to step away by creating the CBPOA and deeding the “Reservation” to it for the benefit of the member homeowners.
Browse and Download Board of Director’s Monthly Meeting Minutes